- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300ml canned tomatoes
- 1 garlic finely sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- 2 medium egg
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 Whole Wheat Pita Bread, as a side
- Avocado and feta cheese
- Brush a microwave bowl with a little olive oil.
- Stir the canned tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper together and season.
- Make a dip in the center and break in the eggs, then pinch the yolk with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Cover the bowl. Microwave on high for 1:30 min, and then in 15 sec turns until the egg white is cooked.
- Pour over the coriander and serve with the warmed pita bread.
- You can add a slice of avocado and feta cheese on the top
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!