- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or agave nectar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries (you can use raspberries as well)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 180C.
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries, until the dough seems wet but manageable. You can add more milk if the dough is too dry.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, form each dough into rectangular shapes, and flatten them out with the palm of your hands.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they take a brown color.
- While they cool, mix all the ingredients of the glaze.
- Top your scones with the glaze.
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!