- 1/3 cup cooked chopped Sweet Potatoes
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 chopped Red Pepper
- 2 burrito Almond Flour Tortilla or Sprouted Grain Tortilla
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 4 scrambled eggs
- 4 tablespoons of low-fat cheese
- 3 tablespoons of cooked black beans
- Pico de Gallo
- Smashed Avocado with sea salt and red chili flakes
- Hot Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan and add the red pepper until cooked.
- Assemble the burritos: Place the spinach, and top with the scrambled eggs, red pepper, black beans, pico de gallo, sweet potatoes, and smashed avocado. Fold the left and right sides of the tortilla over the filling. Fold the bottom flap of the burrito up and over the filling, tucking the sides and the filling as you roll the burrito.
- You can grill the burrito if you want a warm tortilla.
- Dip it with your favorite hot sauce.
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!