Did you know that crepe is considered a very thin type of pancake?
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2/3 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a pan and grease it with coconut oil.
- Add the mixture to the center of the pan and rotate until you form a thin layer of mixture in the whole pan.
- Flip the crepe when the edges start to take a golden color and there are tiny bubbles in the mixture.
- Repeat the same process until you finish the whole mixture.
- Fill with your favorite sweet or salty toppings.
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!
Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Keto | Sugar Free | Vegetarian