This delicious homemade healthy granola recipe is our favorite. It’s naturally sweetened and gluten-free!
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts or cashews
- 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup of chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of low-sugar dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or ghee butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut flakes, dried cranberries, cinnamon, and salt. Add the coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and peanut butter. Stir until combined.
- Pour the granola onto the baking sheet and press the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotate the pan halfway.
- Gently break the granola apart just a bit. Bake for 12-15 more minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container and ENJOY!
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!
Balance | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Paleo | Sugar Free | Vegan | Vegetarian