Did you know oats are an incredibly nutritious food packed with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants?
- 1/4 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener of choice (I prefer monk fruit or coconut sugar)
- Optional- 1/2 scoop of protein or collagen
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/2 tablespoon of nut butter of choice (I prefer almond or peanut butter)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dark chocolate
- Splash of cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide into a jar or any airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours overnight.
- Serve chill for a fast breakfast. Topped with your sliced banana and nut butter. For an extra boost add a splash of cinnamon.
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!