- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Monkfruit or Agave Nectar
- 2 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- In a bowl mix prepare the base crust first by combining oat flour, coconut sugar, almond butter, and vanilla extract, use a fork to combine the ingredients well.
- Pour crumbs into a 9” Springform pan and press firmly into the bottom. Set aside.
- In a large blender add all the filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 45 minutes. Let it cool.
- Top with your favorite fruit and ENJOY!
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!
Balance | Gluten Free | Paleo | Protein | Sugar Free