DID YOU KNOW? Zucchini is actually a fruit (botanically speaking) since it begins as a flower.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 3 chopped carrots
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 4 cups of chopped mushrooms
- Sugar-Free Marinara Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium-high heat. When hot, add the onion and garlic and let it cook.
- Add the red pepper and carrots until fully cooked, stir occasionally so your onions and garlic don’t burn.
- Meanwhile, spiralize the zucchini or ribbon it using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler.
- Add the chopped mushrooms until they change to a lighter color, add zucchini noodles, and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the marinara sauce and let it cook for 7-8 minutes until the zucchini noodles are fully cooked, taste for seasoning with salt pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese.
MISSING SOMETHING? CHECK OUT OUR RECOMMENDATION PAGE TO GEAR UP WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!
Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Keto | Plant-Based | Vegan | Vegetables | Vegetarian